Debian questionnaire

Folks,

I have been doing packaging workshops for many years with small success rate. I kept trying different methods but the biggest challenge seems connecting with people continuously. I think we need to provide different entry points to newbies and helping them complete small tasks might go a long way. So my idea is to build a questionnaire about debian and free software in general to assess what people already know and assign them tasks accordingly. We can guide people to teams based on people's interest too. If you are interested in this excercise please reply here.

Cheers
Praveen