Re: Sight seeing places near mangalore

(dunno why, your mail does not seem to have come to me from the list;
but since the list appears to be in the cc list, replying to the list)

Vasudev Kamath said on Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:17:39PM +0530,:

 > "Mahesh T. Pai" <paivakil@gmail.com> wrote:
 > >
 > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Battery_%28Mangalore%29
 > >
 > >Hey. Leave this out. Or budget for 9 - 12+ hours by Notional Highway
 > >17 and another 4 / 5 hours ghat. Oh well - if you hire a car, it will
 > >still take 9 hours or so of journey time.
 >
 >  I don't know what you are talking about sultan batteri is in
 > mangalore 1hour 30 min journey from nitte

Thanks for pointing out. I was confused with "Sultan Bathery" - in
Wynad district, Kerala state. And should confess that just went by the
URL - and not actual link contents.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
TRUTH,  n.   An   ingenious  compound  of  desirability  and