Re: Mini-DebConf Mangalore, October, time for planning?

On 18:22 Fri 19 Aug     , Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> On 08/16/2011 12:16 PM, Vasudev Kamath wrote:
> This is cool. Hopefully, I should make to it. Is it going to be open to
> all, to propose topics?
>
> I can volunteer to do the same I did at Mukthi 2011 @ MSRIT.

Yes its open to all :).. Please do come with you we will be having 3
DD's ^.^. We have not planned on how the event should be if you can
subscribe to scg.nmamit@librelist.com and guide us that will be really
great.

We are still thinking if it should be 2 days or 3 days event. Kartik
suggested to make it 2 days please share your thoughts.