Re: Debian 6 DVDs request

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011, ARUN SINGH wrote:

Hello Folks,

I am looking for Debian 6 lenny distro, If any members on this list have entire 6DVDs set,please let me know ,I require to add to IITD linux repositories.

Pointing out the obvious here, but 6 (current stable) is squeeze, not lenny.

Due to Bandwidth issue I am not able to download it,I can take in-personal at New Delhi and NCR area, Help will be much appreciated.

You can't download it over IITs network? Those places are supposed to have good connectivity. Strange.

                                                                    Faheem