GNOME.asia (Was: Mini DebConf India time again)

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 15.03.2011, 19:21 +0530 schrieb Ritesh Raj Sarraf:
> On 03/14/2011 01:53 PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > BTW, any Debianers planning to attend GNOME.asia (Bangalore, first
> > weekend of April)?
> There are a bunch of DDs in Bangalore. I'm not surehow many are
> interested in attending a full-day event like GNOME.asia but hopefully
> some can make it to an evening meet for coffee/beer and key signing. If
> you plan on coming to Bangalore, feel free to drop me a note and I'll
> try to co-ordinate something.

so I booked the flight today (there Thursday 31th late evening, back
Monday 4th late evening) but not the accommodation yet. The conference
is suggesting the Pai Comforts hotel at JP Nagar, but single occupancy
is kinda expensive.

Anyone here also planning to attend and wants to share a hotel room?

Also, on Friday I plan to do the one-day trip to Mysore by KSTDC.
Anybody wants to join there?

Greetings,
Joachim

--