Re: Mini DebConf India time again

Dear Praveen,

Am Dienstag, den 22.03.2011, 12:54 +0530 schrieb Praveen A:
> Hi Joachim, We would be delighted to have you participate at
> minidebconf Maharashtra in Pune. We are planning the event in second
> week of May. I'm just back from a meeting with Computer Science
> Department Head of VIT Prof Karthik. He asked for two days to discuss
> it with his director before giving a final go ahead. He was very
> interested and we hope it will happen in VIT. We are in talks with
> other colleges too.

although I’m still in India and I would definitely attend if I can, the
current plan is to do traveling in May – after all, I want to see more
of the country than just the campus in Mumba. But if it turns out that
my travel plans are compatible with a visit to Pune at that time, I’ll
definitely join.

Greetings,
Joachim

--