Re: (forw) Re: Babelbox updated for squeeze

Christian PERRIER said on Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 07:24:06PM +0100,:

 > What language is that?  What font package is missing?  And why wasn't it
 > installed via tasksel?

According to the Unicode standards - it is devanagari - U09NN block is
for Devanagari.

Should'nt installing devalagari fonts solve the issue?

I am sorry that I cannot figure what the exact words are - the screen
here is pretty bad; and I need to view the image at very high zoom
levels.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
It's not the software that's free; it's you.