Debian BoF/Debian corner in Gnunify.in ?

Hi all,
      I floated a proposal for a Debian Corner/BoF . Basically an
excuse for Debianers to meetup and talk about Debian in Pune in
gnunify.in. I have roped in Sudhanwa who is co-ordinating with SICSR
for gnunify.in .

You can a bit about GNUnify.in at my blog post (just published)
http://wp.me/pfuZu-kV and in more detail at http://gnunify.in

Note for Joachim :- Joachim, welcome to India. I read your post as
well as mail and was curious especially with your keysign rank of
lvl34 which you said. If its anything like the levels one gets in RPG
then pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy Mumbai/Bombay and if possible trip down to Pune
sometime as well. If nothing else maybe at gnunify.in if you feel like
sharing something.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17