Re: Debianers in Mumbai

Hi Joachim,

The last time I checked, there were 6 DDs in India or so. I calculated that was a mere 1/720th or so of DD per capita compared to Australia, :-)

Currently, the list is at an all time high of 8 according to people.debian.org. They mostly seem to live in Bangalore.

See people.debian.org (just select India).

I use Debian, have since 2001, though mostly not in India. I'd be happy to meet if mutually convenient or just talk. I currently live in South Bombay. I'd be happy to meet with other Debian people too.

Just subscribed to this list... I wonder how many other people are.

                                                           Regards, Faheem.