Re: [dpkg 1.22.0] testsuite: 43 44 45 46 47 failed

Just wanted to follow up as I was able to make some progress on this issue. While I don’t entirely understand the context, it seems that this issue is related to building on Minimal Ubuntu. The failing test cases begin to pass after `unminimize`ing the OS in my case.