Re: Re: Adding loong architecture to dpkg

Hi:
The following code in https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man1/dpkg-architecture.1.html:

 DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE)
           DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE)
           […]
           ifeq ($(DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE), $(DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE))
             confflags += --build=$(DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE)
           else
             confflags += --build=$(DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE) \
                          --host=$(DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE)
           endif
           […]
           ./configure $(confflags)

If you use loong64, it will be contrary to the loongarch64 logo used by gcc, so we still want to use loongarch64 as the arch name。