Re: Attention Javier Serrano Polo (was Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender)

Hi,

Quoting Ian Jackson (2016-07-13 14:59:17)
> If someone who can email Javier could pass this on, I'd appreciate it.
>
> Mail Delivery System writes ("Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender"):
> > This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
> >
> > A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
> > recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
> >
> >   javier@jasp.net
> >     SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
> >     host www.jasp.net [62.43.138.54]: 550-The message does not meet the trust level of one recipient at least
> >     550-See http://www.jasp.net/smtp/trust.xhtml
> >     550 Administrative prohibition
> >   javier--7C8FrOsBhwV6hRgYM4mLHJBYcgPTm9@jasp.net
> >     SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
> >     host www.jasp.net [62.43.138.54]: 550-The message does not meet the trust level of one recipient at least
> >     550-See http://www.jasp.net/smtp/trust.xhtml
> >     550 Administrative prohibition
>
> This after I did "reply all" to a message on debian-dpkg.
>
> I'm not aware of anything wrong at my end, but I can't rule it out,
> obviously.

if anything is wrong on your end, then I am having the same problem when trying
to send them stuff using my own mailserver. I'm getting the same message as you
do.

I notified Javier about this via bug #757760 that I knew they were reading.

Thanks!

cheers, josch