Re: [RFC/PATCH 0/7] conffiledb revisited

Hi!

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 02:42:17 -0500, Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> Here is the result of a blind rebase of the conffiledb patches sent a
> while ago, rebased against dpkg master.  Untested.  I'll include a few
> thoughts with each message.  Probably I have terribly mutilated the
> patches; please feel free to let me know of any infelicities and I'll
> be glad to incorporate them in an improved series.

Thanks for picking this up again! Some time ago I started a rework of
the series, but didn't finish it up. I've pushed a branch now [0] with
those changes, rebased against master, but take into account they only
build and not even cleanly, they should be considered extreme WIP, and
there's things which are still not ok with it. :)

[0] <http://git.hadrons.org/?p=debian/dpkg.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pu/conffiledb-rework<

thanks,
guillem