Re: Commit access to the new git ? Uploader status ?

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 05:50:51 +0300, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I've applied all pending patches from you, I also fixed some internal
> style inconsistencies on those patches. I've to comment on the
> Maintainer mangling one, though.

Oh, Ian, I didn't remember to mention that it seems you forgot to
remove a chunk of code that was making depisok a no-op in case of
Breaks, I think that's currently the case for Ubuntu, you might
want to push that ASAP. Check the hunk on src/depcon.c from:

  $ git show 864201

regards,
guillem