create .deb package, not root

Hi,

I try to create un .deb file to install a wallpaper (and other things). Here is my postinst script:

gconftool-2 --type string --set /desktop/gnome/background/picture_filename "/usr/share/backgrounds/wallpaper.jpg" gconftool-2 --type string --set /desktop/gnome/background/picture_options "stretched"

gconftool-2 --direct --config-source xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults --type string --set /desktop/gnome/background/picture_filename "/usr/share/backgrounds/wallpaper.jpg" gconftool-2 --direct --config-source xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults --type string --set /desktop/gnome/background/picture_options "stretched"

The last two lines change the default wallpaper so new users will have this one. These lines work.

The first two lines change the same options for the current user. But when the .deb package is installed it is executed under the root account...

I build my package like this:

sudo fakeroot dpkg -b  $WORKING_DIR $PACKAGE

I've tried without fakeroot, with --force-not-root but the wallpaper is always changed for the root account and not the current user...

How can I configure the .deb file for the installation be executed under the current user account?

Mehdi