Serious dpkg error

Dear Debian people, dpkg have done something realy interesting on my
computer.
Beware: This is not the average "dpkg doesn't work" type of question.

Don't ask me how this happened I don't know.
Let me show you the problem

mastereve:~# apt-get -f install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Correcting dependencies... Done
  libqt2
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  telnetd time
  libqt2
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 2 to remove and 30 not upgraded.
3 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B/1325kB of archives. After unpacking 3479kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
(Reading database ... 42970 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing telnetd ...
dpkg: error processing telnetd (--remove):
 unable to delete control info file
`/var/lib/dpkg/info/telnetd.postinst': Operation not permitted
Removing time ...
dpkg: error processing time (--remove):
 unable to delete control info file `/var/lib/dpkg/info/time.postinst':
Operation not permitted
 telnetd
 time

ok, so I delete /var/lib/dpkg/info/telnetd.postinst and get on with it,
right? worng.

mastereve:~# cd /var/lib/dpkg/info/
mastereve:/var/lib/dpkg/info# ls -la telnetd.postinst
b--sr-Sr-x    1 18698    24909     32, 111 Sep 17  1997 telnetd.postinst
mastereve:/var/lib/dpkg/info# rm telnetd.postinst
rm: cannot unlink `telnetd.postinst': Operation not permitted
mastereve:/var/lib/dpkg/info# lsattr telnetd.postinst
lsattr: No such device While reading flags on telnetd.postinst
mastereve:/var/lib/dpkg/info# chattr -i telnetd.postinst
chattr: No such device while reading flags on telnetd.postinst
mastereve:/var/lib/dpkg/info# rm -rf telnetd.postinst
rm: cannot unlink `telnetd.postinst': Operation not permitted

It's impossible to remove these two files...
I have tried fsck:ing the partition and it doesn't help.

Can you give some insight to this maybe?

--

			/*
			   talos / AINT