Re: Moved "lenny" release-notes to trunk

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 12:06:32PM +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> I just moved the etch release-notes to the tags directory and
> the lenny release-notes from branches to trunk. Translators,
> authors, developers, please work on trunk now. Thanks.

About the impact on (future) release-notes build :
http://cvs.debian.org/cron/parts/7release-notes?rev=1.17&view=markup

Do you think we could build the trunk to testing (to avoid hard coding
the release name), and add a "stable" tag to be build to stable

Matt (or someone else with webmaster rights ?) can you svn co thr trunk
instead of lenny branch on www-master ?
(Though the failing build is not solved nore disabled)

--
Simon Paillard