Extended CPR Holiday Offer

Title: Untitled Document

  Back By Popular Demand:
A Gift Idea for Under $5!

Here's a great gift idea for your responder and safety teams. The CPR Pen from First Voice is a wonderful tool that provides protection in an emergency! Custom imprint options available for your group too.*

CPR Pen & CPR Keychain

Having to perform CPR can be a very sudden and shocking situation. The CPR Pen is a ballpoint pen with a built-in face shield compartment for easy access to a tool that will help you save a life.

Don't like to carry pens around? The CPR Keychain allows you to be ready for any CPR situation by housing a CPR face shield inside the keychain.

Due to the high volume of requests that have been received for the CPR Pen, we are extending the offer through December 10th!

- 1-499 pens, just $3.99 per pen
- 500 or more, just $3.59 per pen
- CPR face shield in barrel keychain, just $2.75 each
- CPR face shield in pouch keychain, just $2.75 each

Call our friendly customer service team, or email them, today! 888.473.1777

  Think Safe, Inc. | 1105 Hawkeye Drive | Hiawatha, IA 52233
319.377.5125 | 888.473.1777
*Custom imprint options require a minimum purchase of 100 unites.

Click here to update your information or stop future mailings.