Re: Tutorials

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 05:22:29PM +0100, Robert wrote:
> I got question about manuals from the directory:
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/
>
> as long as I live, It was easier to me to learn from paper type books.
> I do not like reading online courses. I would like to print the
> manuals (security, network administration, system administration) from
> the link above, but the manuals format seems to be not suitable for
> that purpose.
>
> Could You send me those tutorials converted to pdf or similar files
> (or teach me how Could I do that by myself)?

At http://www.debian.org/doc/#manuals you can follow link to the manual
you want to download, for example:
http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#faq from which you can download
the manual you want in the language you want in the format you want :-)

@debian-www: should we avoid such a directory listing at
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/ ?

--
Simon Paillard