Re: Call for translations (Debian 5.0 "lenny" release notes)

On Ma,21.oct.08, 18:56:28, W. Martin Borgert wrote:

> 7. If you have write permission to the subversion repository,
>    just checkin your translation. I trust you. But, please,

As it seems for this release I have the most time available I will
probably have to act as coordinator for ro (hoping there will be any
help at all). Could I be given commit access to the repo? I just
submitted a request via alioth (login: amp-guest)

>    before checkin, run "make tidypo". This helps to normalise
>    the po files and keep diffs sane.

Oh, yes!

>    If you do not have write permission, either file a bug
>    against the pseudo-package "release-notes" and attach your
>    translation as patch or send it me via e-mail. Whatever you
>    prefer.

I'd prefer to commit my changes as it might help other translators. I
work with git-svn locally, but I'm keeping my history clean.

Thanks,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)