Re: Call for translations (Debian 5.0 "lenny" release notes)

Hi,

2008/10/22 W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org>:
> sooner or later we will release Debian 5.0. When time comes.
>
> The release notes are far from being ready, but we need to start
> translations now. If you like to help:

Thanks.  That will give translation and review process enough time.

> 1. Please reply to this e-mail (debian-doc list) stating your
>   interest. I will coordinate translations to prevent double
>   work.
>
>   In the past we had translations for ca, cs, da, de, en, es,
>   fi, fr, it, ja, ko, nl, pl, pt, pt_BR, ro, ru, sk, sv, vi,
>   zh_CN, and zh_TW. My personal goal is to have the nine most
>   widely spoken languages (zh_CN, en, hi, es, ar, ru, pt/pt_BR,
>   fr, de) in. Of course, all translations are most welcome!
>
>   The release notes are now distributed under the terms of the
>   GNU General Public License, version 2. So will the translations.

I'd love to translate, to review, and to ask other Japanese
translators and reviewers to work on Japanese translation as in the
etch releasenotes era.

> Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 will be the best release Debian ever made.
> Maybe it will not feature the best release notes we ever had,
> but let us have at least the largest number of translations!

Thanks for working and coordinating.  I'm happy I can get involved in
such a release notes and I'd love to improve its quality.

Have a nice day,

-nori