Re: Status of Debian GNU/Linux Dictionary

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 06:10:54PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> Hi Ardo and Oliver,
>
> I just happened upon http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/dictionary/
> and was wondering about the state of this wonderful project: are you
> going to be publishing some entries there? Is this happening in
> cooperation with the Debian Women project (see
> http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian-women/debian-glossary.en.html)?
>
> Cheers,

As far as I see, it is stalled project.

I think it may be interesting to start wiki page.

Then we extract content from there.

I am woking on one script along similar thing now (not for dictionary
though.  That os for Debian reference.)

XML conversion of wiki page seems interesting possibilty :-)

Osamu