CVS commit permissions.

	Hello, DDP.  I am the coordinator (with jfs) of Spanish translations.  He is
very busy just now with the final update of the Release Notes, so I would
like to update the Spanish translation in order to release it at the same
time.

	I thereby ask for access to the DDP module, i.e., belong to cvs_doc group in
gluck (I only belong to webwml just now).  I guess that I only need the
thumbs-up from you before asking d-admin, don't I?

	Thanks in advance,

		Ender.
--
Hey, Mom, I saw a bunch of products on TV that I didn't know existed,
 but I desperately need!