Re: maint-guide update: final confirmation before upload

Jens Seidel wrote:
> > Unfortunately, I can't read maint-guide pdf in korean under korean
> > window envirionment with acrobat reader. :<
>
> maint-guide.ko.ps: (not yet mentioned on website)
>
> debiandoc2latexps -l ko maint-guide.ko.sgml
> debiandoc2latexps: WARNING: overwriting maint-guide.ko.tex
> debiandoc2latexps: ERROR: maint-guide.ko.dvi could not be generated properly
> debiandoc2latexps: rerun with the -v option to found out why
> debiandoc2latexps: or check the log file maint-guide.ko.log
> make[1]: *** [maint-guide.ko.ps] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/org/www.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/maint-guide'
> Command exited with non-zero status 2
>
> Please send me www-master's maint-guide.ko.log file so that I can inspect it.
> Try to remove temporary files (such as *.aux, ...) and check that
> hlatex and hlatex-fonts-base are installed!

---------------------------------
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/inputenc.sty
Package: inputenc 2001/07/10 v0.99a Input encoding file

! LaTeX Error: File `euc-kr.def' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: def)

Enter file name:
! Emergency stop.
<read *>

l.118 \endinput
               ^^M
*** (cannot \read from terminal in nonstop modes)
---------------------------------

ii  hlatex                      0.991-3                     LaTeX Korean support
ii  hlatex-fonts-base           0.991-2                     basic HLaTeX fonts files

> I asked for this already a few times! A list of installed packages would
> also be nice (or is this a security risk?).

All installed packages?  *sigh*

> I do not know who has access to this host (maybe you Osamu, or
> Yooseong?), but I know that I haven't.

None.

Please, when sending mail to debian-admin, only include the stuff
that is relevant for admin work.  Don't send a mail around to several
lists where 90% of its content is irrelevant for -admin.  If I see
too much "junk" in the mail I delete it since it seems to be misdirected.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.