rewording to avoid sexist language on debian page

Could you please reword the sentence on the following webpage, to remove the implication that a debian user will always be male.

http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals

It's in the section titled Debian Tutorial.

" This manual is for a new Linux user, to help such a user get acquainted with Linux once he has installed it, or for a new Linux user on a system which someone else is administering. "

I suggest changing "he" to "he or she".

See the comments about Bug #263084, which I filed about a number of debian webpages, if you are interested. The page above evidently isn't covered by the bug I filed, so I'm emailing you seperately, as suggested.

Thanks very much,

Helen Faulkner