Re: OASIS Membership: was [Re:...disbursement of Debian funds]

[ObPrivate: not particularly private, anymore, is it?  Quote me
 anywhere; sent to d-private for the continuity of the threading.]

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 05:13:18PM -0400, mark@dulug.duke.edu wrote:

> Yes, there is an explanation:

> I pledged to the DPL that I would raise the US$1000 to cover the
> membership fee.

Thank you, to both you and Martin, for putting my mind at ease.
Although I'm not personally convinced yet of the importance of OASIS
membership to our overall mission, I'm at least mollified that others
haven't made this decision on the project's behalf.

Regards,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer