Re: RFC: Changing of /doc/manuals/ implementation

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 16:12, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Rob Bradford wrote:
> > I'm proposing a new hierarchy for the /doc/manuals/ tree.
> >
> > There is currently some inconsistency, especially with the
> > quick-reference guide (osamu: i understand you are working on this, cool
> > =).
> >
> > My suggestion for the hierarchy is as follows:
> >
> > /doc/manuals/<lang>/<manual-name>/<format>/
>
> I wonder if you noticed that this will actually break content negotiation
> on the manuals?

Yes. That sucks doesnt it, i was hoping someone would suggest a clever
solution. TBH i was kinda disappointed by the feedback i guess no one
else has noticed that there is currently inconsistency in the way things
are laid out now. See quick-reference in /en/

Joy thought someone else was working on improving this or something.
Osamu was this you?

Cheers
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford