Binary conflict between Midnight Commander and MinIO Client

  Currently, Midnight Commander is packaged for Debian as `mc`. I am
looking at packaging the MinIO Client (needed for a future release of
Incus), which also unfortunately names its binary `mc`. MinIO upstream
has been pretty clear that they don't consider this a bug[1].

  While that might work for them, it obviously doesn't at a higher
packaging level. Per Policy Section 10.1, I'm bringing this to d-devel
for any comments or suggestions on my plan for packaging the MinIO
Client. Following what several other distributions have done[2], I'm
planning to name the source/binary packages "minio-client" and the
binary provided from that package will be `mcli`.

Thanks,
Mathias

[1] -- https://github.com/minio/mc/blob/master/CONFLICT.md
[2] -- https://repology.org/project/minio-client/versions