Re: Any way to install packages+run autopkgtests on porterbox machines?

Hi,

On 01-03-2024 1:58 p.m., Nilesh Patra wrote:
Have you found any way around these?

https://salsa.debian.org/mbanck/dd-autopkgtest/

Alternative, probably not the best solution, but until better ones are found (and as long it's not too much used): Antonio and I offer DD's access to testbeds with failed tests when contacted (preferably by signed e-mail). This is no wildcard access, we'll need to align on the time you want access. The advantage is that you run inside the setup that's used by ci.d.n on the arch you need.

Paul