Re: systemd-sysusers [Re: Seeking consensus for some changes in adduser]

Am 11.03.22 um 15:37 schrieb Simon McVittie:
and the equivalent if we were relying on sysusers would be this:

     install flatpak
         /usr/lib/sysusers.d/flatpak.conf is created
         postinst or trigger invokes systemd-sysusers

An important distinction is that this postinst can be generated easily instead of having to be written manually.

Actually, we do that already via the dh_systemdsysusers dh addon.

Regards,
Michael