Gitlab support for Debian repositories (Was: Regarding the new "Debian User Repository")

Le ven. 2 juil. 2021 à 19:17, Stephan Lachnit
<stephanlachnit@debian.org> a écrit :

> Today I discovered a relatively new project called "Debian User Repository" [1].
>
> It's similar to the AUR, and much more than just in principle.

Hi,

On a related topic, I'm currently developing support for Debian
repositories in Gitlab (and transitively Salsa).

Work on this started 9 month ago , and basic support will probably be
shipped with Gitlab 14.1 behind a feature flag (i.e  July 22). You can
follow epic [1].

[1] https://gitlab.com/groups/gitlab-org/-/epics/6057#note_582697034

Cheers
--