Re: Consensus Call: Git Packaging Round 1

Am Mittwoch, den 28.08.2019, 17:57 +0200 schrieb Thomas Goirand:
> However, there's still a way too much web interaction with it, compared
> to what we do with a simple "git review" with gerrit.
Not we - you. Please don't expect that people have the same opinion. I like any
kind of nice interfaces. This is not only related to webinterfaces. Next fact:
We don't have gerit. And only my opinion - everytime i was forced to work with
gerrit it was a horrible experience.
> If I have to choose between the BTS and the stupid web interface of
> Gitlab, then I very much prefer the BTS.
The stupid web interface of Gitlab is ok for about 95% or more of all cases.
Most of the work in debian isn't exactly rocket science. For the remaining few
percent i would suggest to use pure git. But tastes differ. So not a real world
problem.

> Cheers,
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo)

Cheers Alf