Re: Git Packaging Round 1: Hopefully Easy Stuff

Jonathan Carter <jcc@debian.org> writes:

> The Debian QA DDPO pages will show you whether you have MRs on the same
> page where you see how many open bugs, RC bugs, lintian errors, etc you
> have. This makes it super easy to notice MRs when doing routine checks
> of your general package health overview.

Is there some way for me to get email when there's a new MR, the way that
GitHub does?

Unless there's a push notification, I'm probably not going to remember to
go check something when I'm busy, so I'll probably turn off MRs, even
though I generally agree with you that they're the way a lot of people
prefer to contribute and it's kind of a shame.  But having to poll some
external system is not really viable for me.