Re: Questions about packaging systemd unit files

Am 06.08.2018 um 20:52 schrieb Josh Triplett:
> (Note that putting a line in your cron entry to exit if under systemd still
> means cron needs to go run that script and have it exit, which is not ideal.)

It's maybe not ideal but what I would suggest. The recommended way to
check whether systemd is the active init is to check for
/run/systemd/sytem, so you could add the following to the beginning of
your crontab entry

[ -d /run/systemd/system ] && exit 0

universe are pointed away from Earth?