Re: ifupdown2: debconf followup

Am 01.08.2016 um 12:48 schrieb Guus Sliepen:
> I'd say a good starting point would be to try to switch the installer to
> configuring NetworkManager or systemd-networkd, instead of generating a
> /etc/network/interfaces file.

It already does that if the network-manager packages is installed by
d-i, say you install a GNOME desktop which pulls in NM as preferred
network configuration.
Then d-i will not create a config for ifupdown but NM.
This works since wheezy, IIRC.

Regards,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?