Re: [clamav-users] Remove clamav-unofficial-sigs

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) wrote:

> Luca is no longer with the ClamAV project.

Removed from CC.

> our community signature program:

Unfortunately this isn't suitable for the distribution of the
3rd-party rules that we are talking about, there is a list of the
current ones here:

https://github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs

To replace that code with freshclam, there would probably need to be:

A directory where configuration files can be dropped in.

A way to specify where to get files from.

A way to specify the OpenPGP key or similar for each provider.

A way to specify per-downloader secrets for the paid providers.

> the same QA and FP regression test that we do our signatures.

Are these regression tests published?

--
bye,
pabs