Removal of src:php5 from Debian unstable

Hey all,

I am working on removing src:php5 from Debian unstable to finish the PHP
transition to PHP 7.0.

There are still couple of packages solely depending on some combination
of *php5* either for Depends or Build-Depends, so I have filled a lot of
RM bugs (most of the packages), I did some NMUs (some PHP libraries
using pkg-php-tools + swig), filled grave bug against fusionforge to
stop using PHP-5-only libraries and poked ocsinventory-server folks to
upload the current git status.

Here is the current status: https://wiki.debian.org/PHP/5removal

Most of those packages are RC-buggy for more than half a year, so it
shouldn't really be surprise, e.g. the net effect would be removing
bitrotten packages from Debian. But ... if you care for any of those
packages, please adopt them or NMU them, and add PHP 7.0 support.

Again the general question is - this cleanup has 59 lines and very large
packages are not maintained and should have been
orphaned-and-then-removed from the archive, but there's no official
metrics that would help identifying such packages (apart every time we
do a big transition).

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>