Re: Bits from the Stable Release Managers

On 2016-11-28 14:38, Holger Levsen wrote:
thanks for this update!

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 08:42:26PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
   * The update must be built in an (old)stable environment or chroot

afaik source only uploads work as well, dont they? (and technically the
above obviously includes this, but I think it would be nice to
explicitly mention source uploads work too.)

Packages are only built when accepted from p-u-NEW. We require binary uploads to be able to review the binary debdiffs (see e.g. the binary debdiff links on [1]).

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

[1] https://release.debian.org/proposed-updates/stable.html