Re: Crowd funding campaign to package browserify in debian

On 23/11/16 17:42, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On Friday 11 November 2016 05:04 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>> We have already completed 19 days of work (120 new packages and
>> 8 updates). We raised only half the target and completed close to
>> the same amount of work.
>
> We are onto our second round of crowd funding
> https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/debian-browserify-2
>
>  libjs-fuzzaldrin-plus (required for gitlab) and many other node
> modules are now built using grunt and now targeting gulp and
> webpack in our second round. gulp and webpack is needed for babel,
> which is a build dependency of handlebars (required for diaspora).
> gulp is also needed for at.js, which is a dependency of pagure.

Would you be interested in helping package JS dependencies for
homer-ui[1] in Debian?

We already have a homer-api package[2] but it is most useful with the
UI.  There may be some overlap with some of the JavaScript you already
plan to package.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://github.com/sipcapture/homer-ui