Re: Bits from the systemd + GNOME sprint

Hi Jordi,

thanks for the informative report, it seems to have been an awesome sprint!

On Freitag, 2. Mai 2014, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Besides this, quite a few more topics were discussed, like trying to make
> our experimental packages always installable...

if you think it would be useful, I'd be very happy to help GNOME or systemd or
most any team in Debian to setup jenkins jobs, to test package installibility
like it is done for the Haskell packages, see
https://jenkins.debian.net/view/haskell/ and https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell
(search for jenkins there) for embeddedable results.

For lintian, the test suite is run on every commit, first on sid, and if that
succeeds, on jessie.

If you think something along these lines would be useful, just reply to this
email or come to #debian-qa and discuss there.

I've also been wondering how to make automatic and systematic testing useful
for supporting various init systems and the systemd transition...

cheers,
	Holger