Re: systemd - some more considerations

previously on this list Steve Langasek contributed:

> The avalanche has already started; it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Winston Churchill said "It is never too late" a few times and I think
some of his quotes are quite fitting.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to
get its pants on."

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing has happened."

"You have enemies? Good. That means you´ve stood up for something,
sometime in your life."

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government
except all the others that have been tried."

"Never give in-never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small,
large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good
sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming
might of the enemy."

And one that's funny to lighten the mood.

Lady Astor: "Winston, if I were your wife I´d put poison in your
coffee."

Winston Churchill: "Nancy, if I were your husband I´d drink it."

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)