Re: pulseaudio related problems....

In data martedì 18 febbraio 2014 12.03.57, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz ha
scritto:
> That works here just fine, just tested it while listening to music
> on Youtube. You really must be doing something completely wrong
> when you are having so much trouble with Pulse Audio.
A certain number of users seem to be having troubles with pulseaudio, yet you
keep insisting that it's just their fault and that since you can't reproduce
(have you even tried?) then the problem doesn't exist.

We understood it, for you pulseaudio is completely bug free and all the
problems about it are just the users. Do you need to repeat it many more
times? Because I can see that for your opinion the number of people claiming
to have encountered problems with it is completely irrelevant.

Cheers

--

Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/