Re: privacy-breach-google-adsense: how to get rid of it ?

Hi,

On 25/12/13 22:04, Dominik George wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> is there a proper way to get rid of the recent
>> privacy-breach-google-adsense Lintian violation/error report [1] ?
>
> obviously, remove all Adsense and related spyware fetching code from
> your package.

Obviously, but the problem is that the involved html pages correspond to
the manual of my package so it sounds not reasonable to wipe them out:
is there any tools that may help to clean up the corrupted html pages ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome