Re: /bin/sh (was Re: jessie release goals)

On 2013-05-11 20:53, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> [...]
>> that:
>>
>> """
>> The Debian Project welcomes and encourages participation by everyone. """[1]
>>
>> That includes Canonical and *buntu.
>
> … but that doesn’t give either preferential treatment.

I never said that and I never said I took Steve's side; I have not.
Personally, I could almost not care any less what shell provides sh as
long as it works and it is compatible with the current one.

> That line includes me too, [...]
>
> //mirabilos

Yes.  If I see someone being obviously rude to you on a public mailing
list, I will do my best to step up against that as well.

If somebody did that to you, I am sorry that I did not notice it - it
was not my intention to single you out.

~Niels