Re: Proposal: let’s have a GR about the init system

> Steve Langasek has been consistently posting dishonest FUD against
> systemd. Maybe you could explain that as excessive zeal following from
> valid technical considerations, but I'd consider that an excessively
> charitable interpretation for a member of a body that is supposed to
> have public trust.

Please be specific if you ever use the word FUD again as I have it used
against myself when the details of what I have stated have simply not
been understood or omitted through weariness and it is perfectly
possible that varying user requirements simply lead to opposing
positions, which is normally a huge and unparalleled strength of UNIX
in catering to both when it's tried and tested principles are adhered
to.

For the record when reading this it occured to me that Steve was being
far more reasonable and meritable than you.

perhaps the words 'FUD' and 'modern' should be banned as non technical
arguments on this list.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)