Re: iproute transitional package going away...

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 05:02:58PM +0200, Andreas Henriksson wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I intend to drop the iproute transitional packages in Jessie+1.
>
> This message is here to give all 68 packages depending/recommending/suggesting
> the old iproute package time to simply update their dependencies to use
> the new iproute2 package name.

Thanks for the heads up.

>    ifupdown-extra

Fixed in GIT, version 0.23 containing this fix hast just been uploaded

>    snort

Fixed in GIT. I'm preparing a version with a debconf review and debconf
translation updates, the fix will go in with that version (this week
probably)

Regards

Javier