Re: LXDE is dead in Debian?

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Mateusz Łukasik wrote:

> Can somebody tell me if anybody is engaged in lxde in Debian? If I look on
> for example libfm sources: http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/libfm it
> was NMU last time I see down mailing list and VCS-git too. One of uploaders
> gave up and second did nothing for 2 years. Now I have a question what must
> I do to adopt packages?

LXDE upstream is merging with RazorQt upstream (also in Debian) so
there doesn't seem much point in adopting the LXDE GTK packages in
Debian right now. Once the upstream situation is sorted out they may
either get removed or updated, depending on the name of the project
created from the merge of the two projects.

http://blog.lxde.org/?p=1046

--
bye,
pabs