Re: best policies for third party Debian packaging and get-orig-source target

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Faheem Mitha wrote:

>   We describe and implement a method to predict new members of a DNA
>   sequence motif family using Bayesian model selection. This method
>   assumes a specific correlation structure on the set of sequences. We
>   apply our method to test the prediction of DNA sequence motifs in a
>   cross-validation setup for two datasets.

There are two packages in the archive with descriptions related to
"DNA sequence motif" (mlv-smile alien-hunter), both maintained by
Debian Med (Andreas is part of this effort), I expect they might be
interested in your software being in Debian.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise