Re: Survey answers part 3: systemd is not portable and what this means for our ports

Thomas Goirand (2013-07-19):
> So that brings me to ask: do you have an idea of how much work it would
> be to have Upstart ported to kFreeBSD or Hurd (even if that would mean
> loosing some of the functionality (obviously cgroups comes to mind))?

Surely, you could have tried “porting upstart kfreebsd” in your favorite
search engine, and you would have found Scott's mail from 2009 addressing
that particular question. Right?

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-bsd/2009/07/msg00122.html

KiBi.