Re: Help to fix installation problem with dotclear

Le 06/07/2013 12:04, Nicolas a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I try to fix a problem in installation of dotclear package but there's
> seems to be a problem with apache configuration files :
>
> I can reproduce piuparts warnings but didn't find a solution.
>
> If anyone understand the problem and know how to fix it, it will be
> glad. If you have any question, don't hesitate.

I did not look in details but one way to solve this kind of problems
is to switch to ucf to manage these files. So they wont be conffile
anymore (they will only be configuration files created/managed with
ucf)

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87